If you’re a trombone player who travels regularly, our Urban 9.5" Tenor Trombone bag is perfect for protecting your bag from the stresses and strains of travel. The bag has commuter friendly reflective print; a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique "fuse-on" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside
On the inside, the bag provides excellent protection with a combination of 20mm high density foam padding and a tough water resistant non PVC backed material.
Added features such as soft rubber handles, zip pulls and a robust moulded base provide the perfect solution to carry your instrument safely, wherever you may need to go.
On the inside, your trombone will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.78”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
Packed with Pockets & Features!
Each Urban 9.5" Tenor Trombone bag comes equipped with:
- A compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if carried by hand
- Lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag to keep your instrument secure.
- The largest of the exterior pockets holds a removable rigid slide pouch giving your instrument and slide ultimate protection whilst being carried to gigs or rehearsal.
- Two pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music
- Plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need.
- Compatible with our Fuse-On system, letting you add extra space for more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop.